What is MPS (Managed Print Services)?
The Managed Print Services Association (MPSA) recently updated the definition of MPS as:
“The active management and optimization of business processes related to documents and information, including input and output devices.”
What’s that mean in real-world talk? At United Business Systems, here’s our take on it …
- If you’re wasting paper and toner, we’ll design a plan to rectify that.
- If your devices aren’t up to speed, we’ll fix or update them.
- If your company lacks the time and talent to optimize the print workflow, we’ll step in.
- If you just want more value from your operations budget, we’ll help make it happen.
And we’ll do it all in a “green” way to meet your sustainability goals.
Managed Print Services encompasses all the documentation needs in your organization, from hardware and software to cost-saving strategies, document management, and employee training and support.
It’s the ideal option for SMBs that lack the time, money and resources to hire extra IT people.
- At UBS, our MPS customers typically realize up to 30 percent savings on their print budget compared to their previous in-house efforts.
It all starts with a complimentary assessment of your print fleet that identifies gaps and redundancy in print devices, programs, security measures and other vital factors.
- Then, with your go-ahead, we’ll design a plan to optimize your print fleet, offering you the best available prices on your purchase or lease of top-brand multifunction printers, scanners, and other devices.
- We organize the print devices within your workplace for maximum benefit to your users, and train employees on technology best practices.
- Finally, we continuously monitor the workplace to ensure effectiveness, keep you stocked with paper and toner, and catch small tech problems before they become big issues.