At United Business Systems we measure our success by one standard:
Total Customer Satisfaction
Since buying UBS in 2008, Bob Belli and Andy Ruggiero have been working to achieve the dream they had since entering the workforce, right out of college.
“Our dream was to provide our customers and employees with a great and honest company to do business with and to work for. In 1996, the privately held companies we worked for were bought out by a huge public conglomerate which immediately began to short change their customers and employees in an attempt to satisfy their Wall Street investors. This is when we learned there must be a better way. Ways you can still grow and be profitable, while never forgetting the promises we’ve made to our customers and employees.”
“We want our customers and staff to love the UBS experience and to be part of our dream. We want them to grow and to succeed with us. We want every interaction with UBS to be positive and mutually beneficial. Perhaps we are dreamers, or perhaps others don’t dream big enough. Our competition seems to be satisfied with being a vendor, whereas we strive to be a partner. Vendors are for buying a bottle of water, not for relying upon to meet your everyday challenges in a rapidly evolving business environment. Our constant goal is to provide you with the best customer service and employment opportunities available in the industry. This guarantee lets everyone know what to expect from UBS on the first, last and every single day in between of our professional relationship.”
- We will treat our customers and employees with respect and the way we would like to be treated.
- We promise to put your needs before our own, which is something that seems to be lost in our current day.
- We promise to provide world class products and services from the industry’s leading manufacturers and to back up those products and services should they fail to meet the promised expectations.
- We will respond to your needs and questions quickly and thoroughly.
- We will provide you with clear and accurate billing statements and will strive to resolve any discrepancies swiftly and proactively.
- We promise to keep ahead of emerging industry technologies so we are able to keep you ahead of your competition.
- We promise to schedule appointments at your convenience and be mindful of your time.
Every member of the UBS team is as committed to these goals as is the management staff and owners. We are living our dream and ask you to come live it with us. If you are ever unsatisfied with the products and services delivered by United Business Systems, we encourage you to contact us immediately so we can continue to keep our promises because our dreams do not include unhappy customers and employees.