Multifunction Printers & Digital Copiers
No documentation hardware in recent years can match the efficiency and cost-saving properties of the multifunction printer (MFP).
Beyond its ability to create prints, copies, scans and faxes from one convenient location, MFPs are the ideal complement to a digital work environment, taking full advantage of technology to speed delivery from any Internet-connected computer, smartphone or tablet.
Making the right choice
Of course, MFPs come in a number of models, with varying functions. Fortunately, UBS partners with top industry names like Canon, HP and Sharp to offer you the best selection based on your specific budget and needs.
Some functions to consider include …
- Mobile printing – It’s the rare company that doesn’t have remotely working stakeholders, employees on the road or other offsite business environments. Mobile printing from an MFP keeps everyone connected with password and encryption-secured access from an array of mobile devices.
- Scans – While paper will always have its place in the workplace, you can still save considerable costs by reducing your dependence on hard copies. MFP scanning functionality allows users to more efficiently share and store documents, all within a safe and secure environment.
- Security systems – Confidential information is always at risk from hackers – just ask major companies that have endured customer data breaches. Advances in MFP technology, however, cut that risk with such functions as hard-drive cleaning after every job, and even features that delay the delivery of a hard copy until the user arrives at the machine.
With UBS as your Managed Print Services partner, you can also rely on user training and support to ensure that everyone is comfortable with using your MFP.
- According to studies, 17 percent of printed pages end up unused and discarded. Cut the waste with our best practice tips that help reduce such unneeded hard copies and save resource cost.
- At the same time, our comprehensive tech support identifies small problems before they compromise your workflow.